- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 cups mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 cup fresh peas
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup sliced radicchio
- ⅔ cup grated vegan Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups angel hair pasta, cooked
How to Make It
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent. Add the mushrooms and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add the almond milk, rosemary, chia seeds, pine nuts, peas, salt, and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the radicchio, allowing it to steam for a minute or two. Toss with the vegan Parmesan cheese and pasta.