This taco is the best of both worlds. You get the bean burrito and the savory taco, as well as the warm soft shell and the crunch.
- Yield: 8 tacos
- 1 recipe TVP Tacos or Chickpea Tacos
- 8 whole-wheat tortillas, warmed
- 1 15-oz can vegetarian refried beans
How to Make It
- Prepare 8 TVP or Chickpea Tacos.
- Gently warm the tortillas.
- Spoon a thin layer of refried beans in the center, leaving a 1-inch edge.
- Wrap the tortillas around the crunchy taco shells, making the beans the glue between the two shells.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.