- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 8 oz uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets (from 12-oz bag)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons no-salt-added tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- In 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan, cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt and oil, and adding broccoli during last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain and return to Dutch oven.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans, tomato paste, garlic, salt and pepper; cook over medium-low heat until thoroughly heated. Stir in parsley. Sprinkle each serving with 2 teaspoons cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.