- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1⁄2 cup chia seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 21⁄4 cups regular, low-fat, or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1½ cups mixed berries
How to Make It
- In a medium bowl, add the chia and the cinnamon. Pour in the milk, whisking to make sure the chia doesn’t clump and the cinnamon mixes in thoroughly.
- Add the vanilla and honey and whisk to combine. Chill for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Layer the pudding over the nuts and berries and top with both. Serve chilled.