- Yield: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 4 slices tramezzino (or 8 slices of white bread, without crusts)
- 70 oz (200 g) mozzarella di bufala
- pinch of salt
- truffle oil, to taste
- 30 oz (80 g) jamón ibérico, finely sliced
- 1 oz (50 g) melted butter
How to Make It
- Cut the bread in half if using tramezzino. Thickly slice the mozzarella, patting dry with kitchen paper, and lay on half the bread. Lightly sprinkle with salt and drizzle with truffle oil.
- Lay the jamón ibérico on top of the cheese, followed by the second slice of bread.
- Brush both sides of the bread with melted butter and toast in a sandwich toaster until golden.