This yummy Mexican-inspired cake is sure to become a favorite! Its name means “cake of three milks.” The fruit topping looks so pretty, it’s worth taking the time to do it.
- Yield: 10 Servings
- 18-¼ oz pkg. yellow cake mix
- 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 5-oz can evaporated milk
- 7.6-oz can media crema, or 1 cup whole milk
- 8-oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- sliced strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, mandarin oranges
How to Make It
- Prepare cake mix according to package instructions; bake in a greased 13"x 9" baking pan.
- While cake is still warm, pierce surface every ½ inch with a skewer.
- Combine milks in a bowl; pour slowly and evenly over cake. Let cake stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until well chilled.
- At serving time, frost cake with whipped topping; decorate with fruit, if desired. Keep refrigerated.