- Yield: 8 Servings, 4 skewers per serving
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ cup fresh parsley, stems removed
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds well-trimmed boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 32 (½-inch) strips across the grain 32 (6-inch) skewers
How to Make It
- In a food processor or blender, combine oil, lime juice, parsley, garlic, chili powder, salt, and pepper; process until marinade is well blended.
- Thread one piece of steak onto each skewer. Place skewers in a 9 × 13-inch baking dish and pour marinade over steak; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and cook steak on skewers 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.