This tantalisingly delicious meaty fish is always a firm favourite with friends and family. It is so quick and easy to make and so scrumptious to eat, especially with the zingy salsa and veg.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 4 fillets x 7 oz (200 g) Swordfish
- 1 lemon - squeezed
- 1 tsp extra virgin Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus topped and tailed
- 8 oz (250 g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion chopped finely
- 3½ oz (100 g) black or green olives halved
- 1 handful of fresh coriander finely chopped
How to Make It
- Combine the tomatoes, onions, olives and coriander in a bowl.
- Add half of the lemon Juice and a dash of olive oil. Mix well.
- Now season the fish with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a pan on a high heat.
- Now, fry the fish in the pan for 5 to 7 minutes, turning once.
- Let it rest on a cool baking tray for a few minutes.
- Now using the same pan, add a knob of butter and gently fry the asparagus on a medium heat for 4 minutes. Then set aside.
- Finally, place the fish on plates and spoon over the olive and tomato mix, add the asparagus on the side and enjoy.