- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 pound flank steak
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 medium tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 4 large eggs
How to Make It
- Season the steak with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook in 1 tablespoon of the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare; remove and slice.
- Add the tomatoes to the skillet, cut-side down; cook until browned. Sprinkle with the oregano and ⅛ teaspoon each salt and pepper; set aside. Meanwhile, heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Crack the eggs into the skillet and cook, covered, to the desired doneness. Serve with the tomatoes and steak.