- Yield: 8 Servings (2 cups each)
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad Caesar pasta salad mix
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 package (12 oz) turkey bacon, cooked, cut into small pieces
- 1 bag or container (10 oz) fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms (about 3 cups)
- 5 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
How to Make It
- Fill 3-quart saucepan 2⁄3 full of water; heat to boiling. Empty pasta mix (from salad mix) into boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together seasoning and crouton blend (from salad mix), sugar, ketchup, vinegar, oil and water.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well. In large bowl, gently toss together cooked pasta, bacon, spinach, mushrooms and eggs. Just before serving, gently toss salad ingredients with seasoning mixture. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.