- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2½ cups (250 g) roughly chopped ripe melon
- 1½ tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup or raw honey Handful (about 20) fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish if desired Sparkling mineral water, to top up
How to Make It
- Put the chopped melon in a blender, add the lime juice and maple syrup, and blend on high speed until smooth. Add the mint leaves and pulse just to chop.
- Fill a glass two-thirds full with ice, and pour in the melon mixture. Top with sparkling water, and stir. Garnish with more mint if desired. Serve.