- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 5 cups cooked elbow macaroni or rotini pasta
- 24 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounce package shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Cook beef in a large saucepan over medium heat until beef is no longer pink; drain and return to pan. Stir in pasta, spaghetti sauce, and Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon beef mixture into a lightly greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes.