- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 Hours
- 1½ lbs link sausage, cut into 2” pieces
- 1 qt green beans, frozen
- 1 apple, diced or sliced with peel
- 1 cup water
How to Make It
- Place sausage in the slow cooker.
- Add beans, apple, and water. Mix together well.
- Cover and cook on High 2 hours, or on Low 4–5 hours, or until sausage and beans are both tender.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.