This hearty lasagna is quick to do since you do not need to cool the noodles and drain. This no-cook lasagna recipe is cheesy and saucy that will surely be a favorite comfort food in your home. You can use ground pork or chicken if you wish instead of beef for a twist.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 package (9 ounces) no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (14-½ ounces) undrained diced tomatoes
- 2 lightly beaten large eggs
- 1-½ cups ricotta cheese
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook on moderate heat the ground beef in a large skillet for six to eight minutes until the color is no longer pink. Break beef into crumbles and drain.
- Transfer beef to a large bowl and stir in tomatoes.
- Combine ricotta cheese and eggs in a small bowl.
- Evenly spread one cup of meat mixture in the skillet.
- Lay one cup ricotta mixture, and pour 1 ½ cups marinara sauce and followed by half of the lasagna noodles, and break the noodles to fit in if needed.
- Repeat the same steps and finally, spread the remainder of marinara sauce on top.
- Bring the lasagna mixture to a boil and simmer with cover for fifteen to seventeen minutes until the lasagna noodles are tender. Remove skillet from heat.
- Sprinkle on top with mozzarella cheese and let it melt for two seconds. Enjoy!
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.