- Yield: 10 wraps
- 1 15-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 112-oz jar salsa
- 10 lettuce leaves
- 2 bell peppers, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
How to Make It
- Combine chickpeas and salsa in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until all of the liquid has been absorbed and the chickpeas have taken on the salsa’s color, about 8 minutes.
- For best results, refrigerate overnight.
- Spoon chickpeas into lettuce leaves and top with chopped bell pepper pieces.
- Serve chilled, warm, or at room temperature.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.