- Yield: 4 Servings (as a snack)
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 250 g Basic Roasted Vegetables
- 410 g tin chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 45 ml tahini (sesame paste)
- 45 ml lemon juice
- 5 ml salt
- 2.5 ml smoked paprika
- 50 ml olive oil
- 60 ml water or vegetable stock
How to Make It
- Place all the ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend, adding enough water or vegetable stock until the consistency is smooth and creamy.
- Serve the vegetable hummus drizzled with olive oil, add a scattering of freshly torn parsley and, if you are feeling indulgent, a sprinkle of sautéed pine nuts or pistachios.