- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 4 courgettes (zucchini), cut in half lengthwise
- 2 portobello mushrooms, stalks removed and caps halved
- 2 tablespoons solid cooking fat, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- Sea salt to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the onion, courgette halves and mushrooms in a bowl and coat evenly with the cooking fat, rosemary and salt.
- Spread on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and the outsides are caramelised. Serve warm.