Fresh strawberries and peanut butter bring all the sweetness you need to this simple and satisfying morning meal.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1½ cups old fashioned (rolled) oats
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 12 strawberries, diced
- 6 tbsp all-natural peanut butter
How to Make It
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond milk, oats, chia seeds, strawberries, and peanut butter until well combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 6 small jars or airtight containers. Refrigerate overnight before eating.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.