- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 60 g rolled oats
- ½ cup (125 ml) semi-skimmed milk
- 50 g low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 80 g frozen raspberries, thawed
- 10 g almonds, chopped
How to Make It
- Place the oats, milk, yoghurt, maple syrup, chia seeds and 60 g of raspberries in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Pour the oat mixture into a bowl or jar. Cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator to chill overnight.
- To serve, stir the overnight oats and top with the remaining raspberries and almonds.