- Yield: 6 oreo frogs
- 1 cup green chocolate candy melts
- 1 red Starburst candy
- 6 Oreo cookies
- 12 tiny twist pretzels
- Green sprinkles, optional
How to Make It
- Melt your chocolate candy melts in a candy melting electric pot according to the package instructions, or in the microwave at 30-second increments.
- Cut a 1⁄2 -inch, tongue-shaped piece out of the Starburst with a butter knife or kitchen scissors.
- Dip Oreos and pretzels in melted chocolate with candy melt dipping scoop or fork and cover completely with chocolate.
- Remove from bowl and place pretzels side by side, bottoms touching, on top of a piece of parchment paper or Silpat.
- Place chocolate-covered Oreo on top of pretzels.
- While the chocolate is still warm add the red tongue piece to the center front of the Oreo. Then, place the eyes on top of Oreo and add sprinkles to the cookie.
- Place frogs in the refrigerator until chocolate hardens, approximately 20 minutes.