- Yield: 375 grams
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 150 g pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- small handful fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Slices of fresh carrot, cucumber, or Rainbow Root Vegetable Chips
How to Make It
- Place the olives, capers, olive oil, garlic and parsley in a blender or food processor. Blend on low speed for a few seconds, until a thick paste forms. If it is too thick, add an extra tablespoon of olive oil.
- Serve with fresh vegetable slices or root vegetable chips and a few extra parsley leaves.