Our monster dough (yes, we always write it entirely in capital letters) is like the everything bagel. It has a little bit of everything in it to make it a dough that’s sweet, salty, and full of flavor. This is my mom’s favorite flavor and one I would never pass up either. If you don’t like any of the toppings that are listed in the recipe, just switch them for a few of your favorites.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- ½ cup (112 g) unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup (195 g) crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup (225 g) lightly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup (50 g) granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (125 g) heat-treated all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (80 g) quick-cooking oats
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup (112 g) mini semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup (85 g) mini M&M’s
- ½ cup (40 g) chopped chocolate sandwich cookies
- ¼ cup (30 g) rainbow sprinkles
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter, peanut butter, and sugars together until light and fluffy. It should take about 30 seconds on high. Scrape down the sides of the bowl when done.
- Add the vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, and salt. Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture. Mix on low until the flour is fully incorporated.
- Fold the chocolate chips, M&M’s, chocolate cookies, and rainbow sprinkles in by hand.
- Eat immediately or store in an airtight container for 2 weeks at room temperature, 1 month in the refrigerator, or 3 months in the freezer.