- 300 g of fine flour, better 00
- 6 g dry yeast
- 25 ml olive oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 8 g sea salt
- 200 grams of pumpkin pulp
- 350 g soft goat cheese
- 100 g smoked ham
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- pepper mixture
- arugula for feeding
How to Make It
- .Sift flour into a large bowl. Add yeast. RUB the mixture with your hands. Pour 150-200 ml of warm water mixed with salt and olive oil. Add the turmeric and knead the dough.
- Leave to rise for 30 minutes. Ebonite and divide into 4 parts. Knead each with your hands, forming a cake thickness of 7-8 mm.
- Sprinkle the tortillas with olive oil. Make several punctures with a fork and bake at 180°C for 10-12 min. Remove from oven, keep warm.
- Cut the pumpkin into small pieces. Sprinkle with olive oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Put in a heat-resistant form and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the finished cakes with olive oil. Put sliced thin slices of cheese, ham, pumpkin. Garnish with arugula and season with salt and pepper mixture.