- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup water
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1 (8 ounces) package wide egg noodles
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
How to Make It
- In a skillet, cook ground beef until browned.
- Stir in water and salsa, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add onions and green pepper into the pan, and cook until the veggies are tender.
- Add cooked noodles, grated cheese, and sour cream.
- Cover until the cheese melts, then top with tomatoes.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.