- Yield: 3 Servings
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream (or milk, for a thinner consistency)
- 5 oz good quality white chocolate
- Blue food coloring
- Whipped cream
- Gold sprinkles or brown sugar, for sand
- Colorful sprinkles
- Chocolate Mermaid Tails
How to Make It
- Pour the milk, cream, and chocolate into a pot and set to medium heat. Stir constantly until the chocolate has melted and is fully incorporated.
- Add a small drop of blue food coloring to dye the hot chocolate pale blue.
- Pour the hot chocolate into mugs and top with some whipped cream. Decorate with gold sprinkles to look like sand, some colorful sprinkles, and a Mermaid Chocolate Tail.