These make great muffins or mini muffins.
- Yield: 2 dozen
- 1½ cups (355 ml) lemonade
- 1 cup (200 g) sugar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla
- 3 cups (375 g) Bob’s Red Mill white rice flour
- 1 tablespoon (13.8 g) baking powder
- ½ teaspoon (3 g) salt
- 1½ cups (165 g) fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C, or gas mark 4).
- In a large bowl, mix together lemonade and next 6 ingredients (through salt) until smooth. Stir in raspberries.
- Pour into greased or paper-lined mini muffin pans.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until the centers feel firm to the touch. Let cool and remove from tin. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.