A moist, garlicky and citrusy chicken recipe that everyone in your family will love!
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 35 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
- 8 chicken thighs, skin-on, bone-in
- 2 lemon juice
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tsp dried basil
- 4 tsp dried oregano
- 4 tsp dried parsley
- 4 tsp salt
- 16 baby potatoes, halved
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped and deseeded
- 2 large zucchinis, chopped
- ½ cup olives, pitted and chopped
How to Make It
- In a large shallow bowl, combine the lemon juice, ¼ cup olive oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs and salt. Measure out half of the marinade and set aside.
- Add in the chicken thighs to the marinade and coat evenly. Cover the bowl and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 430°F. In a large skillet, heat the remaining 2 tbsp. of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add in the chicken and cook until golden-brown. Add in the potatoes, onions, bell peppers and zucchinis, making sure to arrange them evenly around the chicken. Pour the remaining marinade over the vegetables and toss until well combined.
- Cover the skillet with foil and bake for about 35 minutes or until the baby potatoes are soft and the chicken is cooked through. Remove the foil and turn on the oven broiler to medium-high. Broil for 5-8 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and crispy. Top with olives and serve. Enjoy