- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 4 Hours
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb bacon, cooked, and broken into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 28-oz can low-sodium stewed tomatoes with juice
- grated Parmesan cheese, optional
How to Make It
- Sauté onion and pepper in a small nonstick frying pan until tender.
- Spray interior of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low 4 hours, or on High 2 hours, or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese just before serving, if you wish.
Serving Size -1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.