- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ small clove garlic, crushed
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 5 ounces store-bought herb salad mix (6 cups)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broken pita chips
- 2 ounces Feta, crumbled (½ cup)
How to Make It
- Whisk together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon black pepper.
- Toss the salad mix, tomatoes, bell pepper, pita chips, and Feta with the dressing.