- Yield: 4 Servingsas part of multicourse meal
- 2 lbs (1 kg) lamb chops (about 4 chops per person)
- ½ cup (125 ml) Asian Pesto
How to Make It
- If the lamb chops come in a rack, cut apart the lamb chops between the bones into even pieces. Marinate the lamb chops in half of the Asian Pesto at room temperature for 15 minutes or overnight in refrigerator. Reserve the other half of the Asian Pesto.
- Heat a large frying pan or grill pan on high heat. When very hot, add the lamb chops to the pan. Grill 3 minutes per side for medium rare.
- To serve, spoon some of the reserved Asian Pesto on top of each of the lamb chops.