You can also try this with blueberries, diced plums, or sliced peaches.
- Yield: 16 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1½ cups pitted cherries, halved
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (5-in) wheel Camembert cheese (about 8 oz), at room temperature
- Cooking spray
- 32 table water crackers
How to Make It
- Combine cherries, rosemary, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; cook for 6 minutes or until the cherries release their juices and juices are slightly thickened. Cool completely.
- Preheat grill to low. Once grill is heated, coat grill rack and one side of cheese with cooking spray. Place cheese, coated side down, on grill rack; cook, covered, 5 minutes or until the rind is soft. Invert cheese onto a plate. Spoon cherry mixture over top. Serve with crackers.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.