- Yield: 30 Servings
- 1 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 3 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 12⁄3 cups pumpkin
- 31⁄3 cups all-purpose fl our
- 1¼ teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease three 9 × 5- inch loaf pans.
- Combine the olive oil, sugar, eggs, and pumpkin in a large bowl. Using a mixer, beat well.
- Mix the flour, salt , baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger in a separate bowl. Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture gradually, beating at low speed. Stir in the walnuts, if using.
- Fill the prepared pans half full. Bake for 1 hour, or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.