- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 chicken legs (about 2½ pounds total)
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Fresh mint leaves, for serving
How to Make It
- Combine the honey, orange juice, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet and brush with the glaze. Roast on the top rack at 475°F, basting twice, until cooked through, 18 to 22 minutes.
- Combine the oranges, avocados, oil, vinegar, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Top with mint. Serve with the chicken.