- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 1 cup white beans, cooked
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup small bow-tie pasta
How to Make It
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add the water, kale, beans, parsley, basil, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook until done.