- Yield: 36 Servings, 1 cookie per serving
- 1 (16-ounce) package sugar-free devil’s food cake mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 (3-ounce) packages (about 12 pieces) sugar-free pecan, caramel, and chocolate candies, coarsely chopped (we tested this with Russell Stover)
- ½ cup sugar-free caramel syrup
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs, and beat with an electric mixer 3 to 4 minutes, or until well blended. With a spoon, stir in chopped candy, then drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until centers of cookies are set. Remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. Drizzle with caramel syrup and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.