- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 1½ cups fat-free Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup 1% milk
- 1 cup Fruity Pebbles, divided
How to Make It
- Blend yogurt and milk in a blender until creamy.
- Stir in ¾ cup Fruity Pebbles.
- Put ¼ cup Fruity Pebbles into the bottoms of the molds.
- Pour the yogurt-milk mixture into the molds.
- Add sticks and freeze at least 4-6 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.