- Yield: 16 Servings, 1 slice per serving
- 1-¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons light, trans-fat-free margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon plus ¾ cup sugar, divided
- 3 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1-½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup reduced-fat milk
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Assorted fresh fruit for topping (we used 1 clementine, 4 strawberries, ¼ cup blueberries, 8 raspberries, and 1 kiwi)
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and 1 tablespoon sugar. Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes; let cool 5 minutes. Reduce oven to 300°F.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, with a mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until creamy. Beat in flour and vanilla until well combined. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in milk and sour cream, just until blended. Pour batter into prepared crust.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until set but just slightly jiggly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, remove side of pan. Place cake on serving platter and top with fruit. Cut into 16 slices and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.