- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 (12-ounce) can roasted red peppers, drained and julienned
- 1 (24-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and sliced thin on the diagonal
- 12 scallions, sliced on the diagonal
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine
- 3 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (8-ounce) fish fillets, cut thick
How to Make It
Eight hours ahead
- Place peppers, artichoke hearts, asparagus, scallions, olive oil, white wine, lime juice, and garlic in a large covered container. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Preheat gas grill to hot and oven to 350°F. Season fish fillets with salt and pepper to taste. Grill fillets to medium-rare, about 3–6 minutes, depending upon the thickness of the fillets. Remove fillets from grill and place on a greased baking sheet. Using a slotted spoon, top each fillet with one-quarter of the mixed vegetables. Pour about ½ cup of the vegetable marinade a top vegetable-topped fillets. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve immediately with rice or potatoes.