This is as basic as I get! I would usually add freshly chopped tomatoes but Kaye demanded faff-free guac for you all, and her wish is my command! Even this unfussy version is about a hundred times better than the awful shop-bought green mush she used to eat.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 ripe avocados
- pinch of chilli flakes, or 1 small red chilli, finely sliced
- good pinch each of garlic salt and onion salt
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 small lime
- 1⁄2 tbsp olive oil
- Pit, peel, and chop the avocados. Put them in a bowl with all the other ingredients, then mix and mash a little using a fork. Make it as smooth or as chunky as you like.
- Serve with whatever you fancy! We photographed them with toasted tortilla wraps.