- Yield: 20 Servings, 1 square per serving
- 1 cup water
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) light, trans-fat-free margarine
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 12 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups fat-free milk
- 3 (4-serving-size) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container reduced-fat frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ½ (16-ounce) container chocolate frosting
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 10 × 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, heat water until hot. Reduce heat to low, add margarine and salt, and cook until margarine is melted. Remove saucepan from heat; stir in flour. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Spread mixture evenly onto prepared sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add milk and pudding mix and beat about 1 minute, or until thick; spread over cake. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until set.
- Spread whipped topping over cake. In a small, microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate frosting 25 to 35 seconds, or until just pourable. Drizzle chocolate over cake, then refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into 20 squares and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.