- Yield: 10 Servings
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup creme fraiche
- ¼ cup packed tarragon leaves, chopped
- ½ cup packed parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp toasted benne or sesame seeds plus more for garnish
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest plus 4 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb lump crabmeat, picked over
- Saltine crackers and crudités, for serving
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle, beat cream cheese, crème fraîche, tarragon, parsley, benne seeds, lemon zest, salt, paprika and pepper on low speed until smooth.
- Using a spatula, gently fold in crab. Transfer to a 1-quart baking dish and bake until heated through and the edges are bubbling, 20 minutes. Garnish with more benne seeds and serve with crackers and crudités.