- Yield: 6 Servings, about ¾ cup per serving
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons granulated Splenda
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, slivered
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
How to Make It
- In a bowl, combine vinegar, salt, Splenda, and water. Add cucumbers, onion, red bell pepper, and dill. Toss gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Toss again before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.