- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 Minutes
- 4 tortillas
- 100 g Cheddar, grated
- 300 g Roasted Vegetable Hummus
- 50 g baby spinach
- 400 g Basic Roast Chicken, skin and bones removed, shredded
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- Heat a nonstick pan to moderate heat and gently dry-fry the tortillas until soft and they have a little colour.
- Remove from the pan and sprinkle the grated cheese onto two of the warmed bases and allow to melt slightly.
- Spread the roast veg hummus over the melted cheese and top with the baby spinach and the roast chicken (and even some leftover roast veg, if you like). Season well with salt and pepper.
- Top with the remaining two tortillas and cut into wedges. Secure with a toothpick if you will be enjoying it on the run or serve with a crisp salad for an easy and delicious meal.