- Yield: 1
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (1-ounce) slice reduced-sodium deli ham, chopped
- ¼ cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and squeezed dry
- 0.12 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 0.12 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
- Coat an 8-ounce microwaveable mug with cooking spray. Add egg, water, ham, and broccoli; beat with a fork until blended.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Microwave 30 to 45 seconds longer, or until egg is almost set.
- Season with salt, if desired, and pepper. Top with cheese and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.