- Yield: 24 Servings, with a heaping 9½ cups of mix
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 4 cups coarse, whole-grain, yellow cornmeal
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 13⁄4 cups spelt flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (do not use quick-cooking or steel-cut oats)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- ¼ cup baking powder
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to Make It
- Whisk all the ingredients in a large bowl, taking care that the baking powder is evenly distributed throughout.
- Spoon or pour the whole kit and caboodle into a large container and seal tightly. Store up to 3 months in a dark, cool pantry.