- Yield: 8 Servings about 2-½ cups per serving
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 orange or yellow bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 6 radishes, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) fat-free shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat ranch dressing
How to Make It
- In a large glass salad or trifle bowl, layer all ingredients in the order of the ingredients list except the dressing. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Right before serving, drizzle with dressing and dig in.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.