A generous splash of cola gives these moist, meaty burgers a tantalizing sweetness.
- Yield: 5 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 medium egg
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- ¼ cup cola
- 2 tbsp French dressing
- ½ cup saltine crackers (finely crushed)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 5 burger buns
- 5 slices American cheese
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, beef, cola, French dressing, cracker crumbs, salt, and parmesan cheese. Shape the mixture into 5 equal patties.
- Grill the patties for a few minutes on each side.
- Serve the patties inside the burger buns and top each with a slice of cheese. Serve straight away.