This is one of the easiest muffin recipes, and it is incredibly tasty!
- Yield: 12 muffins
For the Dough
- 6 eggs
- 1 medium banana
- 4 oz. (½ cup) Prune
- 2 oz Whole grain flour
- 4 tbsp (1.5 oz) Brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Olive/coconut oil
- 1 tsp Baking powder
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 380°F; put the baking tray inside. Prepare the Dough
- Clean the banana from peel. Mix all the ingredients for the dough in a blender.
- You can also make the dough manually—just whisk eggs and sugar; then add mashed banana and chopped prunes. Add the rest of ingredients, and mix well using a tablespoon.
- Prepare the tray—apply oil or place muffin cups inside.
- Pour out the dough. (It is enough dough for 12 muffins), fill each tray section to about ¾ as the dough will rise during baking.
- Place the tray in the oven for 30 minutes.
- To check if the dough is ready just poke it with the fork—the pieces of the dough should not stick on a fork when you remove it. Extend the time by 5–10 minutes, if necessary.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.