- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 6–8 cups chicken stock
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 carrots, sliced
- 5 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 3 cups frozen green beans
- 4 cups chicken tortellini, prepared per package instructions
How to Make It
- Pour chicken stock into Instant Pot. Add chopped onion, carrots, celery, kale, and green beans.
- Secure lid and set Instant Pot to pressure cook on high for 3 minutes. Let pressure release naturally.
- Remove lid and add the prepared chicken tortellini.
- Place lid back on Instant Pot. Pressure cook on high for an additional 3 minutes. Quick-release the pressure. You may want to put a clean dish towel over the vent to prevent any liquid from splashing.
- I like to serve this soup with freshly baked cinnamon rolls.