- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 pound (450 g) cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 3 cups (750 ml) enchilada sauce (or refer to the Red Chile Sauce
- 6-8 Coconut Flour Tortillas
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the coconut oil. Once the oil is hot, add the pepper, garlic, and onion. Sauté until onions are tender and translucent. Add in cumin, chili powder, chicken, and about ½ cup of the enchilada sauce. Reduce heat and simmer to cook off any runny liquid that may exist.
- Pour a small amount of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of a small baking dish.
- Carefully take one tortilla at a time and fill with some of the chicken mixture, rolling and placing seam side down in the dish.
- Repeat with all the tortillas until the pan is full. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over and bake for about 10 minutes.